Sunday, August 28, 2011


"Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM">10:13 AM (13 hours ago)

LP came yesterday -- THANK YOU!!! WOW- I guess that's a wrap, huh?!?

Not my intention to keep the excuse train going... Spent 11 hrs on a resume yesterday, will finnish today after late yesterday's input from my proof reader. 2 or 3 more resumes slated for today, **hopefully** they'll be much quicker.

Yesterday also saw arrival of our Japanese exchange student, & we gotta move out of our "summer home" in Santa Cruz today as my son's summer sessions at UC Santa Cruz ended yesterday.

That's the news from SF!

Absolutely the VERY best,
D

PS: The pic of Yost standing drumming on rockpilgrimage is the only one I know of. Geeez, must be plenty more out there somewhere, Huh? Maybe in people's shoe boxes, tucked under their beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home